From: Joanne Winiata - Christchurch - Papanui
Event Name: Single Women's Workshops
Short Description: Embracing the Woman you are to create a relationship you want in life.
Event Date: 27th September 2018
Event Time: 07:00 pm
Venue: 6 Elgin Street, Sydneham, Christchurch
Cost: $250 (for all 5 workshops)
To Register: PH 027-637-7208
Hosts/Presenters: Joanne Winiata RNBN, Pascha Therapist
Description: WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
This is a series of 5 two hour workshops over 9 weeks. Facilitating these workshops is Joanne Winiata from 'Soulsupport - Guiding the Essence of You.' With her tools of Pascha Therapy practice, nursing background, and life experience she offers a gentle approach to embracing the Woman you are to work towards creating you a relationship you want in life.
* Knowing your foundations as the Woman you are, to support you
in daily life.
* Learning to let go of the past, embracing the present by
choosing practices in your life that support your well-being.
* Learning to be clear about what you want and what you don't
want in a relationship with clear boundaries.
* Exploring what it means to open to relationship possibilities
* Knowing what tools you can draw from inside of you to help
create the relationship/life you want to live.
* Learning how to navigate the journey forward through Self
* Enjoying the company of other women who share similar
SPRING CLEAN your single life and get in touch with what this means for You! Keeping what supports you, letting go of what doesn't and opening to new possibilities.
Limited spaces available
REGISTRATION CLOSES 20th September 2018